Thứ Ba, 8 tháng 3, 2011

Kate Winslet: Vogue UK Bleached Babe

Going for a more springy look, Kate WInslet showed off her new bleached blonde ?do on the cover of British Vogue's April Issue.

The ?Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind? actress chopped off her wavy coif in favor of the flirty pixie cut.

In the interview, Kate discussed life after her marriage with Sam Mendes ended. "Experiencing those moments of being alone... is a very weird flooring and exposing position to be in when you're just not used to it."

She added, "But I've never been lonely. And with my kids...that remains the case. But to be in this place where I can say I really like this space. I really need to not have anyone around. It's a surprise to discover that I like being on my own."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/kate-winslet/kate-winslet-vogue-uk-bleached-babe-484665

AnnaLynne McCord Anne Marie Kortright April Scott Arielle Kebbel Ashanti Ashlee Simpson Ashley Greene Ashley Olsen Ashley Scott Ashley Tappin Ashley Tisdale Asia Argento Aubrey ODay Audrina Patridge Autumn Reeser Avril Lavigne Bali Rodriguez Bar Refaeli Beyoncé Bianca Kajlich

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét